Our business began in 1987 from the garage of our home and as a family owned and operated business we take pride in the fact it has now evolved to a state of the art facility with over 20,000 sq. ft.
Our warehouse is fitted with a top of the line spray booth to ensure consistent quality manufactured cabinets; along with our high end production equipment, ensuring our facility can accommodate jobs of any size or nature (new production or restoration).
Some of our equipment
- Thermwood CNC router with Vacuum lifter
- Used to cut, trim and shape wood into either flat or three-dimensional shaped products. This machine is highly efficient and accurate.
- SCM Edgebander
- An edgebander bonds the edgebanding to the substrate, trims leading and trailing edge, trims top and bottom flush, scraps any surplus and buffs the edge.
- Holzher vertical panel saw
- Used to cut a variety of panel materials easily and precisely.
- 5' x 10' cold press
- For in-house laminating
- Spray booth
- State of the art booth for in-house finishing
- Standard traditional woodworking machines like a 24" Jointer, planer, sander
- For some custom small projects
- 2x SCM 10' Sliding Panel Saws
- SCM 23 hole line boring machine
fine woodworking expertise